EVOLUTION OF A SITUATION WHERE RESOURCES OF OUR COUNTRY IS USED JUDICIOUSLY FOR THE BENEFIT OF ALL NIGERIANS IN ORDER TO ELIMINATE POVERTY IN OUR SOCIETY.
Poverty is a situation in which one is unable to get even the minimum basic necessities of life such as food, clothing and shelter. A person is considered poor if he is not able to fulfill his basic needs.
It is our believe that there is enough resources in Nigeria for all Nigerians to live above the poverty line.
Can we kick out POVERTY in our society ?
Yes we can !!!!!!!
- Creation of enabling environment in our wards and villages, so our people can develop and create wealth in order to elevate their living standard above poverty level.
- Educate our people on use of good judgement to select genuine leaders that will represent the societal interest against personal interest or interest of sponsors / godfathers.
- Training and guidance, building community unity and collaboration for mass production of agricultural product by using mechanized farming methods. This is going to be achieved through proper farmland management, amalgamation of small family lands into large plantations that will make it feasible for large scale mechanized farming.
- Import substitution production strategy. Preferential selection of items that are currently imported, which could easily be locally produced and offer employment to our people.
- Identifying budding entrepreneurs in our local communities and assisting them to raise funds to create employment opportunities in the local community.
Poverty does not have a tribe it cuts across all boundaries.